COVID-19 (NOVEL CORONAVIRUS) - Effective March 17, the Reynolds-Alberta Museum is closed to the public at this time. The safety of Albertans is our top priority. Please read our full statement below.
Motorbikus Mechanicus... A Love Story
Reynolds-Alberta Museum and Fairview Campus, Grande Prairie Regional College, invite you to join us as we share the history of Canada’s finest motorcycle training programs.
- the history of Fairview Campus as it pertains to motorcycle repair training over a 40 year period
- the people, the work, and the international scope and influence of the programs
- more than 30 rare gems in the college’s “Toy Box” collection of motorcycles, integral for training over the years including concept bikes, early production, mint condition bikes
Things to do:
- See a video of motorcycle engine rebuild
- Hear interviews with program alumni
- View 30 selected bikes that have been used in training
- See a cut-away of a full motorcycle
- See a variety of historic memorabilia including safety clothing, promotional materials etc.
- Take and share a DIY photo sitting in a Harley-Davidson trike
- See what the future holds for these programs at Fairview Campus