Bring your sense of adventure, put on your helmet, take off, and enjoy a view of the world from a 1940 WACO open cockpit biplane.
- Watch our visitor's experience in the 1940 WACO open cockpit biplane.
- Museum Admission is charged
- Maximum 2 passengers per flight
- Height and weight restrictions may apply
- Flights leave from the Aviation Display Hangar at the Reynolds-Alberta Museum
- Purchase tickets on site
- Check the weather before you book your flight
Dates available: Museum flights are now over for the 2019 season. Flights begin again in May, 2020.
Wetaskiwin Air Services offers the following flight packages:
- $139 + GST per flight
- 10 minutes
- Take off and climb to 1,000 feet, fly over the airport and City of Wetaskiwin, turn downwind and set up to land on the departure runway.
Coal Lake Tours
- $199 + GST per flight
- 20 minutes
- Fly east to Coal Lake and follow the shoreline for miles, taking in the spectacular views of the rural landscapes in Wetaskiwin County.
Pigeon Lake Tour
- $409 + GST per flight
- 50 minutes
- Fly west to Pigeon Lake, one of Alberta’s most popular areas for summer fun. The flight passes over both Ma-Me-O Beach and Mulhurst Bay.