Preparing for your visit:
The Reynolds is happy to welcome you back. We ask you to work together with us to keep the museum a safe space for you, other visitors and for our staff. Please read below for further details on what to expect when you visit.
(Note: the museum is only open from Wednesday through Sunday, until further notice)
What we are doing to keep you safe:
- selling timed-entry admission tickets to allow for capacity control and no-contact payment
- Pre-booking will help guarantee your spot and avoid disappointment on arrival.
- If you have a pass or a coupon that you would like to use, please book your admission by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 780-312-2065.
- encouraging physical distancing with signage, spacing 'dots' and one-way-only route markers.
- providing physical barriers with Plexiglas shields at customer service areas.
- hands-on or interactive displays are being regularly cleaned, or they are being closed, covered or removed.
- providing substantial access to hand sanitizing and hand washing facilities.
- increasing cleaning and disinfecting throughout our facility.
What we are asking of our visitors:
- stay home if you are not feeling well
- purchase your timed-entry admission tickets online before coming to the museum.
- please bring and wear your own face mask (Note that we will not be providing masks to visitors).
- practice good hygiene. This includes washing your hands regularly (for at least 20 seconds) during your visit, avoiding touching your face, and coughing or sneezing into your elbow.
- touch artifacts with your eyes, not your hands.
- keep your family unit together, and keep children within reach at all times.
- follow the one-way-only route markers.
- please be patient; don't cross the barriers or crowd around exhibits, practice physical distancing, and wait your turn.
- download and utilize the ABTraceTogether app.
- please bring your own strollers and wheelchairs as these are not available at this time.
- food services - please bring your own food to enjoy at our outside picnic tables or on our lawns.
- water fountains - please plan ahead and bring your own water.
- main theatre.
- Drive-In theatre.
The safety of all visitors and staff is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the situation and will determine if additional precautions are needed.
We ask that everyone continue to follow alberta.ca/covid19 for the latest information on this situation. For information in a variety of languages please visit alberta.ca/covid-19-information-posters.aspx