Ride to Reynolds
We can't wait to see you at Ride to Reynolds!
Your experience includes:
- seeing an amazing one-day-only display of motorcycles in our parking lot
- enjoying live music, food vendors, and beer garden
- visiting vendor displays
- seeing the museum's latest exhibit Motorbikus Mechanicus...a Love Story , featuring 40 concept and early production motorcycles. The exhibit explores how a passion for education, combined with a love of motorcycles, came together to create a world-renowned motorcycle technician training ground at Grande Prairie Regional College, Fairview Campus, Alberta
- Museum Educator-led programs, including: "From Penny Farthings to Motorcycles", the "Hawker Hurricane Restoration", "How Engines Work" and the "Wheel of Trivia" scavenger hunt.
We recommend you:
- purchase your admission tickets online
If you are planning to ride your motorcycle here in a solo ride, or coming as part of one organized by your dealer or riding club, we will provide:
- free admission for you and a passenger to the Reynolds-Alberta Museum
- a designated area for motorcycle parking
- an opportunity to meet or reconnect with other enthusiasts
Coordinator, Public Programs