- Cash donations can be made through the Museum Store.
- Gifts in memory of a loved one can be made by contacting the Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will consider the following objects for donation:
- Land transportation, including automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles, trucks, and aircraft. Contact email@example.com or 780-312-2079.
- Agricultural and industrial equipment, including stationary engines, tractors, agricultural implements, and coal mining and road-building equipment. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-312-2070.
- Printed materials related to transportation and agriculture. Contact email@example.com or 780-312-2080.
Reynolds-Alberta Museum is participating in the Restrictions Exemption Program. Starting October 6, visitors will be required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to enter the facility. Wearing a mask is mandatory.
For more information, visit http://www.alberta.ca/covid-19-public-health-actions.aspx