- Cash donations can be made through the Museum Store.
- Gifts in memory of a loved one can be made by contacting the Director at email@example.com.
- We will consider the following objects for donation:
- Land transportation, including automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles, trucks, and aircraft. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-312-2079.
- Agricultural and industrial equipment, including stationary engines, tractors, agricultural implements, and coal mining and road-building equipment. Contact: email@example.com or 780-312-2070.
- Printed materials related to transportation and agriculture. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-312-2080.
The Reynolds-Alberta Museum is currently limiting visitor numbers to 1/3 of fire code occupancy. Masking and physical distancing are mandatory.
We are working with Alberta Health to establish the best direction to take for the health and safety of our visitors and staff. This could involve implementation of the Restrictions Exemption Program in the near future. As soon as we have more information, it will be on our website and social media channels.
The Museum Restaurant is currently participating in the Restrictions Exemption Program. Visitors who wish to dine in the restaurant must provide:
- proof of vaccination, or
- proof of a privately-paid negative rapid test result taken within 72 hour of service, or
- documentation of a medical exemption