Restoration workshops and tours for clubs, senior centres, and special interest groups.
Main Gallery and Aviation Display Hangar Tours
- Restoration Shop Tour
- Gallery Tour
- Aviation Display Hangar Tour
Ages: All ages
Dates available: All year
Total time: 1.5 hours
Cost: $100 per group of up to 30 people, plus admission
- Welcome orientation
- 1 of 3 audio-visual presentations:
- Changing Gears
- Stan Reynolds: The Great Collector
- Stan Reynolds: The Man and His Dream
- 50-minute guided tour
Like most museums, only 10% of our collection is on display at any one time.
To see more of the rare, unusual, and one-of-a-kind items in our collection, go “behind-the-scenes” with a tour of our Warehouse.
Looking for an enhanced experience? Check out our Enhanced Warehouse Tour Package.
Dates available: July to September
Total time: 75 minutes
Cost: $25 per person plus admission
- Recommend advance booking
- Limit of 12 people per tour
- Tours are not wheelchair or scooter accessible and involve a great deal of walking
- Children under 12 are not permitted
Museum-Quality Vehicle Restoration Workshops
There are 5 Learn from the Experts: Museum-Quality Vehicle Restoration Workshops available:
- Vehicle Restoration Process: Learn to organize a body-off-frame, museum-quality restoration project.
- Mechanical Inspection and Assessment: Learn to evaluate, repair, and maintain your engine and chassis.
- Metal Finish Repair on Automobile Bodies: Learn repair techniques for sheet metal body panels.
- Surface Preparation, Paints, and Finishes: Gain an understanding of how to prepare, paint, and finish vehicle surfaces.
- Vehicle Interiors, Trim, and Exterior Detailing: Learn how to evaluate, repair, and maintain interiors.
- Ages 16 +
- November 2018
- 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- 3-day package $476.95 + GST
- 5-day package $756.00 + GST
- Book now!
- Don't forget to add your Learn from the Experts Museum-Quality Vehicle Restoration Manual
- To book individual workshops, email email@example.com
Restoration Workshops include:
- Admission to the museum
- Morning coffee break and lunch
- Lecture-style presentations
- Limited opportunity to try techniques
- Doors open at 8:45 a.m. Use the main museum entrance.
- Bring a pen and paper.
- Dress code is casual attire; no work clothes are necessary.
- Tools and supplies demonstrated in the workshops are available for purchase in our Museum Store.