Restoration workshops and tours for clubs, senior centres, and special interest groups.
Gallery & Aviation Hangar Tours - Cancelled 2020
- Restoration Shop Tour
- Gallery Tour
- Aviation Display Hangar Tour
Ages: All ages
Dates available: All year
Total time: 1.5 hours
Cost: $100 per group of up to 30 people, plus admission
- Welcome orientation
- 1 of 3 audio-visual presentations:
- Changing Gears
- Stan Reynolds: The Great Collector
- Stan Reynolds: The Man and His Dream
- 50-minute guided tour
Like most museums, only 10% of our collection is on display at any one time.
To see more of the rare, unusual, and one-of-a-kind items in our collection, go “behind-the-scenes” with a tour of our Warehouse.
Dates available: July to September
Total time: 75 minutes
Cost: $25 per person plus admission
- Recommend advance booking
- Limit of 6 people per tour
- You must wear a face mask in order to take this tour - no exceptions
- Shoes with closed toes and heels are recommended
- Tours are not wheelchair or scooter accessible and involve a great deal of walking
- Children under 12 are not permitted
To book a Warehouse Tour, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Museum-Quality Vehicle Restoration Workshops
The museum will not be offering Museum-Quality Vehicle Restoration Workshops in 2020. We are taking some time to assess the classes and their content.
We plan to introduce a new program in 2021.