Restoration workshops and tours for clubs, senior centres, and special interest groups.
Gallery & Aviation Hangar Tours
- Restoration Shop Tour
- Gallery Tour
- Aviation Display Hangar Tour
Ages: All ages
Dates available: All year
Total time: 1.5 hours
Cost: $100 per group of up to 30 people, plus admission
- Welcome orientation
- 1 of 3 audio-visual presentations:
- Changing Gears
- Stan Reynolds: The Great Collector
- Stan Reynolds: The Man and His Dream
- 50-minute guided tour
Like most museums, only 10% of our collection is on display at any one time.
To see more of the rare, unusual, and one-of-a-kind items in our collection, go “behind-the-scenes” with a tour of our Warehouse.
Dates available: July and August, 2022
Total time: 75 minutes
Cost: $25 per person plus admission
- Recommend advance booking
- Limit of 8 people per tour
- Shoes with closed toes and heels are recommended
- Tours are not wheelchair or scooter accessible and involve a great deal of walking and stairs
- Children under 12 are not permitted
Note: this is a working warehouse with concrete floors, open grate stairs and dust.
To book a Warehouse Tour, email email@example.com
Museum-Quality Vehicle Restoration Workshops
These workshops are offered on November 16 to 20, 2022. They include:
- Vehicle Restoration Process
Learn how to organize a body-off-frame, museum-quality restoration project.
- Mechanical Inspection & Assessment
Gain an understanding of how to evaluate, repair, and maintain your engine and chassis.
- Metal Finish Repair on Automobile Bodies
Learn repair techniques for sheet metal body panels.
- Surface Preparation, Paints, and Finishes
Gain an understanding of how to prepare, paint, and finish vehicle surfaces.
- Vehicle Detailing
Learn how to evaluate, repair, and maintain original materials.
Five day package includes all workshops - $756.00+ gst
Individual workshops - $189.95 + gst (Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book single days)
Registration begins April 1
U-Drive a Model T
Here is your chance to learn how to drive a Model T!
What - no gas pedal?! What is a spark advance? Our staff will provide an orientation on all of the ins-and-outs of driving a Model T and then give you an opportunity to drive it yourself around the museum test track.
Ages: 18+ - participants must have a valid driver's license; a signed waiver is required
Dates Available: July & August (check calendar for availability)
Total Time: 30 minutes
Cost: $25.00+ gst per person (maximum 3 people in a group)
- Orientation on how to drive a Model T
- Driving demonstration by Museum staff
- You practice behind the controls
- You get to drive the Model T on the museum's test track
- You are awarded your certificate of completion
*program is weather dependent