COVID-19 (NOVEL CORONAVIRUS) - Effective March 17, the Reynolds-Alberta Museum is closed to the public at this time. The safety of Albertans is our top priority. Please read our full statement below.
Your Experience Includes
Things to do on the grounds:
- Watch as we harvest our wheat crop using both steam and gasoline-powered equipment.
- See threshing machines at work.
- View the modern and vintage John Deere equipment display from Martin Deerline.
- Watch tractor starting and driving demonstrations.
- Watch swathing, combining, ploughing, and stooking demonstrations.
- Take an Open Cockpit Biplane Adventure.
- Ride the shuttle between the main building and the Aviation Display Hangar.
- Take a tractor ride.
- Play carnival games and win prizes in the Family Fun Zone.
- Visit your animal friends in the petting zoo.
Things to do in the Museum:
- Learn how to bake bread and sample a slice.
- Learn how to make rope.
- See how a grain elevator works.
- Dance to the music of the Foggy Minded Mountain Boys.
- Visit the Aviation Display Hangar and Canada's Aviation Hall of Fame.
A detailed schedule of daily activities will be posted just before the event.
We recommend you:
Head, Visitor Services