Your Experience Includes
Things to do on the grounds:
- Watch as we harvest our wheat crop using both steam and gasoline powered equipment.
- See threshing machines at work.
- View the modern and vintage John Deere equipment display from Martin Deerline,
- Make and eat a tasty treat with the ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen.
- Play games in the ATCO Energy Education Mobile.
- Watch tractor starting and driving demonstrations.
- Watch swathing, combining, ploughing, and stooking demonstrations.
- Take an Open Cockpit Biplane Adventure.
- Ride the shuttle between the main building and the Aviation Display Hangar.
For more fun, add this Family Fun Package to your family admission (for $10):
- Take a tractor ride.
- Play carnival games and win prizes in the Family Fun Zone.
- Visit your animal friends in the petting zoo.
Things to do in the Museum:
- Learn how to bake bread and sample a slice.
- Learn how to make rope.
- See how a grain elevator works.
- Dance to the music of the Foggy Minded Mountain Boys.
- Bid and take home a fresh baked pie at the Pie Auction.
- Visit the Aviation Display Hangar and Canada's Aviation Hall of Fame.
A detailed schedule of daily activities will be posted just prior to the event.
We recommend you:
- Arrive early.
- Watch this video of a past Harvest Festival.
- Purchase your admission tickets and your Family Fun Package in advance. Note: There is an ATM on site.
Volunteers bake our tried and true recipes. We hope you enjoy this cookbook as much as we do!