Please note that the Museum will be closed on Wednesday morning, February 26 as we complete a Facility Emergency Response exercise.
History Road: the Ultimate Car Show
Your Experience Includes
- Strolling the grounds to see a stunning line up of automobiles, from the ordinary to the extraordinary, and exchanging stories with their owners along the way.
- Learning about insuring a vintage vehicle from Hagerty Insurance.
- Learning more about the City of Wetaskiwin.
- Climbing into a Model T for “Model T FUNdamentals” to learn the workings of the Model T’s odd pedals and mysterious gears (a fee is charged).
- Visiting the main Museum and Aviation Display Hangar and Canada's Aviation Hall of Fame.
- Enjoying the daily program activities offered.
- Food service in the Museum and on the grounds.
- Shuttle service between the main building and the Aviation Display Hangar.
We recommend you:
- Arrive early.
- Purchase your admission tickets in advance
*Note: Edmonton Attractions Passes and AMA discounts are not valid on special event weekends.
To Show Your Car On History Road
Registration is now open:
As a registrant you will receive:
- free admission to the Reynolds-Alberta Museum and grounds on the day(s) your vehicle(s) is on display,
- a dash plaque,
- a photo of you and your vehicle, and
- you will automatically be entered for a chance to win a door prize.
We ask that you commit to having your vehicle(s) on display from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
Owners are responsible for the security, protection and insurance of their vehicle while on display.
Check back for Saturday Evening Dinner information.
On the Day of the Show, Registrants
- Must arrive between 8 a.m. and 11 a.m. the day of the event to park on History Road.
- Stay until 4 p.m.
- Enter the grounds through the East Gate.
- Stop at the Registration Table to pick up your dash plaque, car information sheet, and enter your name for the door prize.
- Have your photo taken. Photos can be picked up after 2 p.m. in the Service Station.
- Vehicles must be registered and insured to drive on the museum grounds.
- Trailer your vehicle if it is not licensed.
- Car-hauling trailers can park onsite.
- Overnight camping is not available on the Museum grounds.
- Breakfast will be served beginning at 8 a.m. in the museum restaurant.
- History Road: the Ultimate Car Show goes ahead rain or shine.