History Road: the Ultimate Car Show
Your Experience Includes
- Strolling the grounds to see a stunning line up of automobiles, from the ordinary to the extraordinary, and exchanging stories with their owners along the way.
- Learning about insuring a vintage vehicle from Hagerty Insurance.
- Learning more about the City of Wetaskiwin.
- Attending the daily “Parade through the Decades” on the museum grounds starting at 1 p.m. both days.
- Climbing into a Model T for “Model T FUNdamentals” to learn the workings of the Model T’s odd pedals and mysterious gears (a fee is charged).
- Visiting the main Museum and Aviation Display Hangar and Canada's Aviation Hall of Fame.
- Enjoying the daily program activities offered.
- Food service in the Museum and on the grounds.
- Shuttle service between the main building and the Aviation Display Hangar.
We recommend you:
- Arrive early.
- Purchase your admission tickets in advance.
To Show Your Car On History Road
Fillable forms do not open on some mobile devices and web browsers. To fill in and save this form:
1. Click on the PDF link to open in browser.
2. Download it onto your computer.
3. Open the PDF from within Adobe Reader. You can now fill and save your form.
Register your vehicle to display on History Road at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
It’s free to register your own car and you get:
- Free admission for you and a passenger
- Laminated information display sheet about your vehicle
- Framed photo of you and your vehicle
- Dash plaque
- An entry into the draw for door prizes
You can also:
- Join us Saturday evening for dinner. Tickets available here beginning May 15.
On the Day of the Show, Registrants
- Must arrive between 8 a.m. and 11 a.m. the day of the event to park on History Road.
- Stay until 4 p.m.
- Enter the grounds through the East Gate.
- Stop at the Registration Table to pick up your dash plaque, car information sheet, and enter your name for the door prize.
- Have your photo taken. Photos can be picked up after 2 p.m. in the Assembly Room.
- You will be directed to your decade or car club area to park.
- You can choose to participate by driving your own vehicle in the “Parade through the Century.” You will drive a circuit around the track while live commentary is carried out.
- 1:00 p.m. Hot Rods, Car Clubs, and Motorcycles
- 1:30 p.m. 2010s, 2000s, 1990s, 1980s
- 2:00 p.m. 1970s
- 2:30 p.m. 1960s
- 3:00 p.m. 1950s
- 3:30 p.m. 1940s, 1930s
- 4:00 p.m. 1920s, 1910s, 1900s
*Schedule is subject to change
- Vehicles must be registered and insured to drive on the museum grounds.
- Trailer your vehicle if it is not licenced.
- Car-hauling trailers can park onsite.
- Overnight camping is not available on the Museum grounds.
- Breakfast will be served beginning at 8 a.m. in Cruisers Cafe.
- History Road: the Ultimate Car Show goes ahead rain or shine.
If you missed the registration deadline, you can still participate:
- Enter through the East Gate.
- Pay your admission.
- You will have a photo of you and your vehicle taken.
- You will not receive a laminated information sheet on your vehicle.
- You will not be eligible for the door prizes or a dash plaque.