Your Experience Includes
- Strolling the grounds to see a stunning line up of automobiles, from the ordinary to the extraordinary, and exchanging stories with their owners along the way.
- Learning about insuring a vintage vehicle from Hagerty Insurance.
- Learning more about the City of Wetaskiwin.
- Attending the daily “Parade through the Decades” on the museum grounds starting at 1 p.m. both days.
- Climbing into a Model T for “Model T FUNdamentals” to learn the workings of the Model T’s odd pedals and mysterious gears (a fee is charged).
- Visiting the main Museum and Aviation Display Hangar and Canada's Aviation Hall of Fame.
- Enjoying the daily program activities offered.
- Food service in the Museum and on the grounds.
- Shuttle service between the main building and the Aviation Display Hangar.
We recommend you:
- Arrive early.
- Purchase your admission tickets in advance.