COVID-19 (NOVEL CORONAVIRUS) - Effective March 17, the Reynolds-Alberta Museum is closed to the public at this time. The safety of Albertans is our top priority. Please read our full statement below.
Ride to Reynolds
Your Experience Includes
- Seeing an amazing one-day-only display of motorcycles in our parking lot.
- Visiting our event sponsor, Heritage Harley-Davidson and their selection of new Harley makes and models.
- Test riding new motorcycles from Harley-Davidson and other brands
- Checking out the displays:
- vintage motorcycles provided by the Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group
- UBAKA (Urban Bulldogs Against Kids Abuse)
- Christian Motorcycle Association
- Alberta Motorcycle Safety Society
- City of Wetaskiwin
- Grande Prairie Regional College, Motorcycle & Recreation Powersports Department
- Argyll Motorsports
- Seeing trials riding demonstrations by the Moto Trials Group of Alberta
- A chance to meet and chat with race car driver Terry Capp (by the Wheeler Dealer dragster, 1 pm to 3 pm)
- Listening to live music
An opportunity to sign up for a Guided Warehouse Tour (additional fee).
- Access to feature display, Motorbikus Mechanicus... a Love Story.
- Access to the main Museum and Aviation Display Hangar.
- An opportunity to take a flight in an Open Cockpit Biplane Adventure.
We recommend you:
To Be Part of the Display
- Contact your local dealer to join a ride.
- Organize a ride with your club or friends.
- Come on your own.
Come on a motorcycle and you:
- Get free admission for you and a passenger to the Reynolds-Alberta Museum.
- Can park your motorcycle in the designated display space.
- Have an opportunity to meet other bike enthusiasts.
Want to Set Up a Business Display Booth?
- Contact the Reynolds-Alberta Museum to book your company space.
- The cost to you is $500 for booth space on our grounds (20 X 40).
- Bring your own display trailer/tent, table, and chairs.
- Showcase, promote, and sell your latest models and products.
Contact us if you wish to have a booth on site.
Head, Visitor Services