- Site: 89 hectares (223 acres)
- Main Building: 9,450 square metres; houses the Great Hall, Exhibition Gallery, Restoration/Conservation Shop, Resource Centre, Museum Store, Cruisers Café, Main Theatre, Ted Reynolds Board Room, Assembly Rooms, East Hall, Stan Reynolds Room, and administration offices
- Aviation Display Hangar: 1,830 square metres; connected to the Wetaskiwin Alberta Airport (CEX3)
- Collection Storage Facility: 10,219 square metres; houses more than 5,000 artifacts in restored, conserved, or last-used condition
The Reynolds-Alberta Museum is currently limiting visitor numbers to 1/3 of fire code occupancy. Masking and physical distancing are mandatory.
We are working with Alberta Health to establish the best direction to take for the health and safety of our visitors and staff. This could involve implementation of the Restrictions Exemption Program in the near future. As soon as we have more information, it will be on our website and social media channels.
The Museum Restaurant is currently participating in the Restrictions Exemption Program. Visitors who wish to dine in the restaurant must provide:
- proof of vaccination, or
- proof of a privately-paid negative rapid test result taken within 72 hour of service, or
- documentation of a medical exemption