- Site: 89 hectares (223 acres)
- Main Building: 9,450 square metres. It houses the Great Hall, Exhibition Gallery, Restoration/Conservation Shop, Resource Centre, Museum Store, Cruisers Café, Main Theatre, Ted Reynolds Board Room, Assembly Rooms, East Hall, Stan Reynolds Room, and administration offices
- Aviation Display Hangar: 1,830 square metres; connected to the Wetaskiwin Alberta Airport (CEX3)
- Collection Storage Facility West: 10,219 square metres; houses more than 5,000 artifacts in restored, conserved, or last-used condition
- Collections Storage Facility East: under construction
COVID-19 (NOVEL CORONAVIRUS) - Effective March 17, the Reynolds-Alberta Museum is closed to the public at this time. The safety of Albertans is our top priority. Please read our full statement below.