To see more of the rare, unusual, and one-of-a-kind items in our collection, go “behind-the-scenes” with a tour of our Warehouse.
Dates: July to September, 2 p.m. daily
Total time: 75 minutes
Cost: $25 per person plus admission
- Booking begins April 1
- Limit of 12 per tour
- Tours are not wheelchair or scooter accessible and involve a great deal of walking and stairs
- Shoes with a closed toe and heel are recommended
- Children under 12 are not permitted
Note: this is a working warehouse with concrete floors, open grate stairs and dust.
Check out our Enhanced Warehouse Tour Package:
- Admission to main gallery and Aviation Hangar
- Meal includes main course, beverage,and dessert
- Warehouse tour at 2 p.m.
- Reynolds Museum coffee table book.
Cost: $80 per person
To book the Enhanced Warehouse Tour Package, contact: