To see more of the rare, unusual, and one-of-a-kind items in our collection, go “behind-the-scenes” with a tour of our Warehouse.
Dates: September 2:30 p.m., Wednesday through Sunday
Total time: 75 minutes
Cost: $25 per person plus admission
- Advanced booking recommended
- Limit of 6 per tour
- Tours are not wheelchair or scooter accessible and involve a great deal of walking and stairs
- Shoes with a closed toe and heel are required
- Children under 12 are not permitted
- You must wear a face mask in order to take this tour - no exceptions
- (Note that we will not be providing masks to visitors)
Note: this is a working warehouse with concrete floors, open grate stairs and dust.