Driving Thru the '70s exhibition opens on Saturday, May 20, 2023.
Ride to Reynolds
We can't wait to see you at Ride to Reynolds! (this video is from 2021)
Your experience includes:
- seeing an amazing one-day-only display of motorcycles in our parking lot
- enjoying live music, food vendors, and beer garden
- visiting vendor displays
- seeing the museum's latest, and grooviest, exhibition Driving Thru the '70s , featuring 30 vehicles from the 1970s that explore many topics including The Oil Crisis, The Rise of Imports, The Death of the Muscle Car and Vehicles in Popular Culture. Music, Game Shows, movie trailers, carousel slide shows of life in the '70s, and more, reflect the contradictions of the decade.
We recommend you:
- purchase your admission tickets online
If you are planning to ride your motorcycle here in a solo ride, or coming as part of one organized by your dealer or riding club, we will provide:
- free admission for you and a passenger to the Reynolds-Alberta Museum
- a designated area for motorcycle parking
- an opportunity to meet or reconnect with other enthusiasts
If you wish to be a vendor at Ride to Reynolds, please complete the vendor application form and submit by July 28, 2023.
Head, Visitor Services