- Complete the application on our secure volunteer management system.
- Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 10 days.
- Your information will be retained for recruitment notices and newsletters.
- Staff contact is Amber White, Coordinator, Volunteer Resources, email@example.com or phone 780-312-2075.
The Friends of Reynolds-Alberta Museum Society (FRAM) is looking for a part-time Admissions/Retail Services Associate.
Are you looking for a part-time position with flexible hours? You will average two to three shifts a week. Shifts are typically 9:45 am to 3 pm and sometimes to 9:45-5:15, weekdays, weekends and statutory holidays.
As an Admissions/Retail Services Associate, you will process admissions and sales for the Museum Store on our point of sale system. As the first point of contact with our museum guests, you will provide a welcome orientation, letting our visitors know what programs are available and answering questions.
Skills and experience in the following areas:
- Ability to learn new computer systems and an understanding of basic computer systems
- Proficiency in cash handling and daily reconciliation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment, critical problem solving and personal initiative
- Ability to function effectively in an ever-changing environment and deal with frequent interruptions
- First Aid training
- Retail experience
- Additional languages
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
Willingness to learn
- A valid Class 5, Alberta Operator’s License
- Ability to lift, move and carry up to 20 kg
- Position will require long hours of standing and walking
- Available to work flexible shifts
- Orientation to the museum
- Customer service skills
- ATMS point-of-sale and cash reconciliation
Hourly Wage: $15.00 per hour
Closing Date: Sept 13, 2019
Send resumes to:
Friends of Reynolds-Alberta Museum Society
Wetaskiwin, Alberta T9A 2E9
We thank all applicants in advance, but only those individuals being granted an interview will be contacted.