How to Book
Phone 780 312 2071
- We provide free admission for Alberta registered schools and Home Schools.
- We offer a wide variety of curriculum-based programs.
- Programs must be booked in advance and paid for on arrival.
- Supervision and discipline are the responsibility of the school group leader.
- We offer a wide variety of tours and activities, or we can custom design an activity for your requirements.
- Tour Groups that book in advance are eligible for bulk discounts on their admission:
- 15-60 paid admissions will receive a 10% discount.
- 61+ paid admissions will receive a 15% discount.
When You Arrive
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before your program begins.
- Bus passengers can be dropped off at the main entrance and then park in bus parking.
- Check in at admission:
- You will need to know how many are in your group and how many supervisors.
- Your bus driver will receive free admission to the museum.
- Be prepared to pay for your program at this time or if you pre-paid, confirm your payment.
- Groups will be asked to go into our main theatre where they will:
- Receive a Welcome Orientation.
- Watch a video introducing the facility and its themes (allow 30 minutes).
- Bag lunches, backpacks, and coats can be stored in the coatroom.
- Allow 10-15 minutes at the end of the program in order to organize your group before departure.