Metal Art Show and Sale
Your Experience Includes:
- Meeting more than 25 exceptional artists as they display and sell their work.
- Seeing hand-crafted items created from sterling silver, copper, and Damascus steel
- Purchasing stunning jewellery, custom knives, chainmaille, sculptures, outdoor and indoor decor, and more.
- Visiting the Aviation Display Hangar and Canada's Aviation Hall of Fame
We recommend you:
- Watch an example of a past show to get a feel for what's offered.
- View the Featured Artist Booklet for information on the artists who will attended in 2021.
- Arrive early
- Purchase your admission tickets in advance.
To Be an Exhibitor:
We're looking for sculptors, custom knife makers, tinsmiths, engravers, blacksmiths, steampunk and chainmaille artists, jewellery makers, and farriers.
How it Works:
- This is a juried show.
- Complete an Exhibitor Application form and return to the Reynolds-Alberta Museum by the registration deadline.
- Exhibitor applications will be reviewed and processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We'll send you a written confirmation once your application has been reviewed and accepted.
- The price of each sales table or floor space is $50 for the weekend.
- Power is available for $10 per outlet.
- Each table is 6 X 2.5 feet and includes 2 chairs.
- Table covers and draping are NOT provided.
- Each floor space is 5 feet deep by 6 feet wide.
- Tables and floor space will be located throughout the Reynolds-Alberta Museum.
- All exhibitors are required to keep their displays set up for the duration of the show.
- Taking down your display prior to 5 p.m. on Sunday may result in your exclusion from future shows.
- Saturday night buffet meal for the Exhibitors (Information to come).
The Reynolds-Alberta Museum will:
- Administer and process Exhibitor applications.
- Market and promote the Metal Art Show & Sale.
- Set up and take down tables and chairs.
- Print a Featured Artists booklet distributed to visitors.
- There is an ATM on site.
Coordinator, Public Programs