Motorcycle Ride to Reynolds
Your Experience Includes
- Seeing an amazing one-day-only display of motorcycles in our parking lot.
- Checking out Honda Canada Inc. new makes and models.
- Having your photo taken with Honda Canada's special motocross display bike
- Being part of the first group of people in Canada to see the unveiling of the new Honda motorcycle model
- An opportunity to test drive a new Harley-Davidson by registering at the Harley-Davidson "Test Our Metal Demo Ride Experience" semi-trailer. First come, first served.
- Checking out the display of vintage motorcycles provided by the Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group
- Seeing trials riding demonstrations by the Moto Trials Group of Alberta
- Listening to live music by local cover band, Dead End Drive
- Checking out the Alberta Motorcycle Safety Society
- Dropping by the City of Wetaskiwin booth and finding out what's happening in Wetaskiwin this summer
- Access to the museum’s feature exhibition, The McLaughlin Story, along with a display of Military Motorcycles from the First World War and the Second World War.
- Access to the main Museum and Aviation Display Hangar.
- An opportunity to take a flight in an Open Cockpit Biplane Adventure.
We recommend you:
- Arrive early.
- Watch this video of Motorcycle Ride to Reynolds
- Purchase your admission tickets
- Note: There is no ATM on site.
To Be Part of the Display
- Contact your local dealer to join a ride.
- Organize a ride with your club or friends.
- Come on your own.
Come on a motorcycle and you:
- Get free admission for you and a passenger to the Reynolds-Alberta Museum.
- Can park your motorcycle in the designated display space.
- Have an opportunity to meet other bike enthusiasts.
Want to Set Up a Business Display Booth?
- Contact Reynolds-Alberta Museum to book your company space.
- The cost to you is $500 for booth space on our grounds (20 X 40).
- Bring your own display trailer/tent, table, and chairs.
- Showcase, promote, and sell your latest models and products.
Contact us if you wish to have a booth onsite.
Head, Visitor Services