Museum-Quality Vehicle Restoration Workshops
Museum Quality Vehicle Restoration Workshops include:
- Vehicle Restoration Process
Learn how to organize a body-off-frame, museum-quality restoration project.
- Mechanical Inspection and Assessment
Gain an understanding of how to evaluate, repair, and maintain your engine and chassis.
- Metal Finish Repair on Automobile Bodies
Learn repair techniques for sheet metal body panels.
- Surface Preparation, Paints, and Finishes
Gain an understanding of how to prepare, paint, and finish vehicle surfaces.
- Vehicle Interiors, Trim, and Exterior Detailing
Learn how to evaluate, repair, and maintain interiors.