Don't miss the Museum's Metal Art Show & Sale, this weekend, Sept 30 and October 1.
The Ultimate Car Show
Sponsored by Hagerty, providers of insurance for people who love cars and car culture.
- List of what's happening
- Stroll the grounds to see a stunning line-up of cars, from the ordinary to the extraordinary, and exchange stories with their owners along the way.
- Watch starting demonstrations of Museum vehicles from the early 1900s.
- Take in the live band.
- Check out the Food Trucks and the Museum Restaurant
- Have your photo taken in a vintage vehicle.
- Bring a donation for the Wetaskiwin Food Bank.
- Display ends at 4:00 pm.
We recommend you:
- Arrive early.
- Purchase your admission tickets in advance.
*Note: AMA discounts are not valid for special events.
To show your car at The Ultimate Car Show:
Registration closes on Friday, June 23. Please complete this form and submit.
We ask that you commit to having your vehicle(s) on display from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Owners are responsible for the security, protection and insurance of their vehicle while on display.
Registered Vehicle Information:
- Arrive early to avoid the lineup - the main gate will open at 7:30
- After parking your vehicle, please check in at the Registration Tent to receive:
- Your registration package (laminated vehicle information sheet and Driving Thru the '70s souvenir)
- wristband for free admission to the Museum for you and your passengers
- Pancake breakfast available for registrants from 7:30 am to 10 am. Tickets must be purchased by July 3 at 5 pm. Purchase: Pancake Tickets HERE
- Trailers can park on the east field at the back of the museum
- Please bring your donation for the Wetaskiwin Food Bank to the Registration Tent.
Missed the Deadline to Register?
You can still show your vehicle:
- Arrive through the main gates between 7:30 am and 9:30 am
- Follow the signs for registered vehicles
- Park at the flag for your vehicle decade
- Check in at the Registration Tent
- Pay your admission (cash only at this tent) or Purchase your admission tickets in advance
- Complete a registration information form
- You will not receive a registration package (laminated vehicle information sheet, Driving Thru the '70s souvenir or free admission )
You are required to stay parked on site until 4 pm.