Activities offered during Culture Days, Sept 23, 24 and 25, 2022 in the museum:
Penny Farthings to Motorcycles 11 am and 2 pm
How Engines Work 11:30 am and 2:30 pm
Hawker Hurricane Restoration 1:30 pm and 4 pm
Grain Elevator Demonstration 1 pm
Rope Making 10:30 am and 3 pm
Wheel of Trivia daily main gallery (self-guided)
Additional fees are charged for:
- Friday 1 pm (maximum of 8 people)
- Saturday and Sunday 1 pm and 2:30 pm (up to 8 people)
- Recommend advance booking
- Admission to Museum is also required
Visit the Google map to see our location
6426 – 40 Ave
Wetaskiwin, Alberta, Canada
Estimated travel time:
- Edmonton (south side) - approximately 45 minutes (65 km)
- Camrose - approximately 40 minutes (40 km)
- Red Deer - approximately 90 minutes (109 km)
- Free parking
- Handicap parking available in front of the museum's main entrance
- RV (recreational vehicle) parking, but not overnight
- Tour bus parking
- Museum Restaurant, open from the May long weekend until end of Labour Day weekend.
- Museum Store
- Picnic tables on the grounds
- ATM onsite
- Free WiFi
- First aid room and certified staff
- Available from the Museum Store:
- Free wheelchairs (limited availability)
- Power scooters for rent
- Infant change stations
- Identified service animals welcome
- Leashed pets are permitted on the Museum grounds but not in the buildings.
- Identified service animals are permitted in the Museum buildings.
- Do not leave your pets in your vehicle.
- Plan to spend 2-4 hours at the Museum.
- There are 2 separate buildings connected by a paved walkway.
- Check the weather for Wetaskiwin.
- If you are visiting in our winter months, pack a lunch or plan to visit one of our local restaurants.
- Bring your camera!
- Check out our Events and Programs & Experiences.
- BBQs are not permitted on site.
- Arrive early for Special Events to help avoid long line ups at admissions. Or better yet, purchase your admission tickets in advance.
- Find accommodations in Wetaskiwin