Visit the Google map to see our location
6426 – 40 Ave
Wetaskiwin, Alberta, Canada
Estimated travel time:
- Edmonton (south side) - approximately 45 minutes (65 km)
- Camrose - approximately 40 minutes (40 km)
- Red Deer - approximately 90 minutes (109 km)
- Free parking
- Handicap parking available in the front of the museum's main entrance
- RV (recreational vehicle) parking, but not overnight
- Tour bus parking
- Cruisers Café, from the May long weekend until Canadian Thanksgiving
- Museum Store
- Picnic tables on the grounds
- ATM onsite
- Free WiFi
- First aid room and certified staff
- Available from the Museum Store:
- Free wheelchairs (limited availability)
- Free wagons for young children
- Power scooters for rent
- Infant change stations
- Identified service animals welcome
- Leashed pets are permitted on the Museum grounds but not in the buildings.
- Identified service animals are permitted in the Museum buildings.
- Do not leave your pets in your vehicle.
- Plan to spend 2-4 hours at the Museum.
- There are 2 separate buildings connected by a paved walkway.
- Check the weather for Wetaskiwin.
- If you are visiting in our winter months, pack a lunch or plan to visit one of our local restaurants.
- Bring your camera!
- Check out our Events and Programs & Experiences.
- BBQs are not permitted onsite.
- Arrive early for Special Events to help avoid long line ups at admissions. Or better yet, purchase your admission tickets in advance.
- Check out our interior and exterior site map.
- Find accommodations in Wetaskiwin